Trench Boot in Whiskey
We've been on the lookout for a classic plain toe boot. It's possible we found it with our friends at Taylor Stitch. The Trench Boot was designed to hold its own no matter where your steps lead. Built for durability yet out of the box comfort and always fully rebuildable so it outlasts anything in your closet.
- 4-oz. Whiskey leather.
- Handmade in León, México the shoe making capital of the world.
- Leather features beautiful "pull up" that will age gracefully over time.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Resoleable construction.
- Vibram inset mini lug sole.
- Natural leather midsole and storm welt.
- Fully lined leather insole.
- 6 antique brass eyelets with two antique brass speed hooks.
- Fully lined with soft natural sheepskin leather.
- Triple needle lockstitch construction.
- Waxed Cotton laces.
- No break in period.
- Made in Mexico.
Responsibly-sourced 4-oz. whiskey leather, a Vibram sole, a Goodyear Storm Welt, and a boot that's 100% resoleable—it certainly isn't the easiest way to make footwear but, like with all our products, we're not interested in easy. We're interested in building for the long haul. So if you're in the market for a pair of boots that can take you from graduation to retirement, look no further.