Trail Short in Navy Corduroy
$50.00 USD $88.00 USD
Corduroy shorts have become an OH jam. We've had a couple in the shop this season, with this one from our friends at Taylor Stitch being the most approachable. Hitting mid-thigh and made of a washed corduroy, you might find that they become your jam too.
- 9-oz. 99% BCI Cotton, 1% spandex.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Stitched down front pocket bags.
- Two back patch pockets with button through flaps.
- Dark horn buttons.
- YKK antique brass zippers.
- 8" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
Corduroy is rightly cherished for its incredible texture and durability. We’ve taken things a step further by giving this sturdy 9-oz BCI cotton corduroy a rinse for softness and including a bit of stretch for extra mobility. In summary, these shorts are sharp, rugged, and comfortable—now you just need to plan your next excursion.