Trail Pant - Charcoal
You'd think in this day and age, that tracking down well made work trousers would be easy. Believe me it isn't. Poorly made work pants made in factories that pay pennies by the hour have pumped out poor representations of anything past generations would recognize. Fortunately we looked around and with help from our friends at Runabout, came up with a great pair of America Work Uniform Trousers. Made with details you just don't see today, self-fabric binded seam construction, felled seams, double needle chainstitch seams, make this pant as beautiful inside as they are outside. They've been washed to get out all the shrink and soften them so they're ready to go to work for you.
- 100% Cotton, US made 9 oz. twill
- Classic straight-leg work chino, intermediate front and back rise
- Garment washed, pre-shrunk
- Curved, binded front welt pockets and smile welt back pockets
- Self-fabric binded seam construction pocket bags
- Double needle chainstitch lap seam inseam and back rise construction
- Made in the USA - Los Angeles, CA
100% Cotton, 9 once twill MADE IN THE US.