Topsiders Trousers - NOS Gunpowder Herringbone Twill
James has been wearing a pair of MF Topsiders since 2014. If you've seen our instagram stories you know that MF has a special place in the history of OH. So when MF produced a new model using a super interesting NOS (New Old Stock) Herringbone twill - we were in! High-waisted and full-legged, with a nice drape, the TOPSIDERS are designed with a vintage 1940’s military dungarees silhouette in mind, not yoga leggings.
- Pattern adapted from an original pair of WW2 US Navy denim dungarees.
- High-waisted, roomy straight leg, vintage 1940’s military utility trousers silhouette.
- Wrap-leg construction (no side seams).
- Button fly, metal tack buttons, oxidized black donut type.
- Vintage USMC-style oxidized black Wreath & Star donut type waist button.
- Two functional rounded-bottom front patch pockets, two deep rounded-bottom rear back pockets.
- Adjustable back cinch strap.
- Skinny belt-loops for 2” wide belts.
- Flat felled seam construction for seat and inseam.
- 100% cotton tonal stitching.
- MF® Sportsman signature green inside chainstitch accent.
- MF® Sportsman rayon woven label.
- Made in USA.