One thing I've always known about the men and women who serve in the Marines is that they always trying to be the best. During the later stages of WWII, looking for an improved way of carrying all the items necessary for survival during wartime, the designers for the Marine Corp came up with the P-44 USMC HBT Trousers (nicknamed "Monkey Pants" due to the unique cargo pockets).
Runabout's version called the Ranger Pant feature a strong, durable herringbone twill in great shade of olive. The ample pockets are useful for carrying all types of modern technology. And though the intention of the Ranger Pant has a utilitarian inspiration, be prepared to be stopped in the street with questions.
- US Marine Corps inspired monkey pant with cargo pockets
- 100% Cotton WWII US marine corps herringbone
- Full cut leg, high rise, 1” bottom hem
- Double needle lap seam construction on all seams
- Two roomy front binded construction cargo pockets
- One large back cargo pocket with bracket shape flap detail
- 100% cotton herringbone contrast details at waistband and flaps
- Vintage style open top two prong black enamel coated buttons
- Made in the USA
100% Cotton Herringbone Twill