Ranchman Shirt - 8.5 ounce denim
I'm not sure where the designation came from but I've always broken denim western shirts into 1940's longhorn style, noted with slanted pockets and 1950's shorthorn (or sawtooth) with pockets like a saw. The TCB Ranchman shirt is a reproduction of the classic American western denim shirts of the 1940s. Carefully reproduced to be as close to the original as possible. It is made with a sanforized 8.5oz denim with a lot of texture. From the fabric to sewing to silhouette, it is made with care down to the last detail.
- 8.5oz raw lightweight Japanese selvedge denim.
- 100% Californian cotton
- 1940s western cut
- Two western chest pockets
- Soft, light and slightly slubby texture
- Low-tension weave applied on the shuttle loom
- TCB cotton label in the interior
- Stitched on a 1/4 inch Union Special winding old sewing machine
- White Pearl Snap buttons
- Contrasting thread
- Made in Kojima, Japan by Japanese denim craftsmen
100% California Cotton