Open Range Jacket - Indigo Selvedge Canvas
Rogue Territory has a special and long term place in my heart. As I've been rocking RGT since 2011. The Open Range Jacket is a fairly new silhouette for RGT, but one that's sure to be a classic. The Indigo Selvedge Canvas was made exclusively for RGT in Japan. The warp and weft yarn selected has a great “slubby” character that when woven, produces a beautiful subtle crosshatching texture. Like all RGT's custom fabrics they are identifiable by the unique signature indigo selvedge ID, which will fade along with the garment over time.
- Custom 11oz sanforized indigo selvedge canvas from Japan
- Plackets cut on selvedge
- 2 large gusseted chest pockets
- 2 large main gusseted pockets w/ hidden pocket cut on selvedge
- Signature pocket in pocket design in left chest pocket
- Chain-stitched side seams
- Crossed feather branded buttons
- Handmade in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
Custom 11oz sanforized indigo selvedge canvas from Japan