Coverall Jacket - Garment Dyed Green
Tellason took one of their signature pieces, the Coverall Jacket cut from 13 ounce bull denim and then garment dyed a fantastic shade of green. Super versatile as it can be worn over a tee, layered over a lightweight shirt, or even dressed up as a replacement for a sport coat. And the color adds to the versatility as it goes with everything.
- 13 oz. U.S. made bull denim.
- Several utility pockets with right side interior pocket.
- Extra rivet used to fortify newspaper pocket stress point.
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco.
- Garment dyed in Marin Co. CA.
Cone Mills White Oak 13 ounce raw denim.