Coverall Jacket - Garment Dyed Blue
Tellason took one of their signature pieces, the Coverall Jacket cut from 13 ounce bull denim and then garment dyed a fantastic shade of blue. Super versatile as it can be worn over a tee, layered over a lightweight shirt, or even dressed up as a replacement for a sport coat. And the color adds to the versatility, quite possibly your new signature jacket.
- 13 oz. U.S. made bull denim.
- Several utility pockets with right side interior pocket.
- Extra rivet used to fortify newspaper pocket stress point.
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco.
- Garment dyed in Marin Co. CA.
13 ounce Bull Denim that has been garment dyed.
James is 5’11” and a true 42” in chest. He is modeling a tag size of Large in this photo!