Court Classic Low - Natural Essex
Our first sneaker with Rancourt we tackled the timeless, classic white sneaker. This time around we jumped all in with a project sneaker. Using the same last and construction method, we changed the leather to the incredible Horween Tannery's Natural Essex leather. This leather was built specifically to age incredibly. What starts out light honey colored will darken and patina making each shoe unique to the wearer. We talk a lot at Office Hours about having items that become part of us and tell our unique story, the Court Classic in Natural is the epitome of this belief. And we can't wait to see what you do with it.
- Horween Natural Essex, this leather was made to develop a rich, dark patina
- Horween Tobacco Casco Horsehide lining
- Vibram Strighton sole in Honey
- Antique Brass Eyelets
- Nylon Braided Taslan boot laces in gold/brown
- Sidewall stitch construction Co.
- Made in Maine, USA
Horween Natural Essex