Workers Chino - Slub Tan
If you know anything about the OH style, you know we promote texture over pattern. We find mixing and matching various textures endlessly appealing. Not to mention that it's an easier way to build your fit of the day.
Enter the worker chino from our friends at Freenote Cloth. Starting with a 1920¹s hunting pant they reconstructed it to a slim straight cut. This version is cut in a super textural Slub fabric from Japan. Making for a perfect balance of a tailored fit and utility. The interior of the pant has a clean finish with cotton herringbone binding and extra durable pocket bags from Japan.
- 14 oz slub fabric from Japan
- Washed / preshrunk
- Coin pocket with herringbone detail
- Clean finish interior with binding
- Herringbone pocket bags from Japan
- Custom Red Wing leather branding
- Custom metal hardware from Kentucky
- 100% cotton
- Regular rise
- Graded inseam
- Sewn in USA
14 ounce Slub Fabric from Kuroki Mill, Japan