Continental Trousers - Indigo Moss Denim Twill
To complete our Continental Collection we've added some trousers to create the suiting vibe that will go perfectly together and give you a unique, dressed up look at the cocktail party or late summer wedding. This iteration of the Continental Trousers comes in a killer denim twill in a cotton and linen blend that hits all the right notes.
- Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, straight leg.
- Navy blue corozo wood fly and waist buttons.
- Flat-felled side seam “caballo” all around construction.
- Rear welt pockets.
- Trousers-style belt loops.
- Crotch gusset pattern.
- Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckles.
- 100% NOS blue denim pocket bags, waist band and fly facing.
- Apple watch pocket.
- Tonal 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstich MF® signature.
- Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on back waistback, concealed when wearing a belt.
- ‘Open’ overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences.
- Made in USA.
11 Oz. crosshatch denim twill, indigo moss blue (blue with a greenish sheen), slubby 70% cotton 30% linen blend, milled in Italy. New Old Stock.
Pocketing: NOS two by one (2×1) 100% cotton blue denim, about 8 Oz., origin USA.
The Continental Trousers are designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.