Continental Sportcoat - “RIVE GAUCHE”
Ask most guys to wear a suit and you'll probably get back glazed over eyes and a look of confusion. We at Office Hours never quite understood the feeling. Wearing a suit should be as comfortable as any other item in your closet. One way to make suit wearing more comfortable is to pick cuts and fabrics that are already part of your clothing arsenal. Mister Freedom's Continental Collection fits the bill perfectly. A completely unstructured silhouette made of comfortable cotton in a color of brown that goes with most of the things in your closet.
- Unstructured silhouette.
- Lightweight and soft, perfect traveling companion.
- High button front.
- Navy blue corrozo wood butons.
- Half shoulder floating lining, 100% cotton NOS fancy woven stripe twill.
- Side hip pockets with flaps.
- Pocket openings reinforced on the inside.
- Tonal 100% cotton stitching, clean caballo flat-felled seam construction, green color “Sportsman” signature chainstitch on the inside. No open edges or overlock.
- Made in USA.
14 Oz. Heavy wide-wale corduroy, 100% cotton, “vintage” cognac brown color, milled in Japan.
Pocketing & half lining/facing: New Old Stock oatmeal color chambray with woven white stripe, linen-cotton blend, milled in EU.
The Continental Sportcoat, Vest and Trousers are designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California, USA, by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.