BM Shirt - Faded Red Plaid
If you're the type of person drawn to a workwear style of dress, your options are quite simple. A killer pair of boots, a faded pair of jeans and classic work shirt. Though finding a workshirt that stands out is not always easy. Fortunately our friends at Rogue Territory produce killer versions. The BM Work Shirt is inspired by the classic American “Big Mac” shirt, constructed with traditional workwear details like chain-stitch run-off, triple needle stitching, and an extended collar for a vintage look. This seasons feature some super interesting plaids. Perfect for that classic workwear vibe.
- 6oz low tension weave Japanese plaid
- Chambray accents on placket, collar stand, cuffs
- Collar stand extension
- 2 large chest pockets
- Catseye urea buttons made in Japan
- Triple needle chainstitch seams w/ run-off
- Made in downtown Los Angeles, Calif.
100% Cotton Plaid woven in Japan