Berkeley Pull-Over Shirt - Indigo
Mister Freedom's take on vintage college prep at the hight of Ivy Style. This pull-over style shirt features traditional "bleeding madras" fabric in a blend of natural indigo and red. This shirt will subtly “bleed” and naturally age and fade with repeat wear and wash, like vintage madras garments did, to the delight of the fashionable boys and girls of American campuses in the 60’s!
- Pull over style short sleeve shirt
- Button-down collar.
- Corrozo wood “Cat-Eyes” buttons.
- Two inverted-pleat chest pockets.
- Selvedge side gussets.
- Tailored-style sleeve setting.
- Chain-stitch construction.
- MF® woven “Sportsman” rayon label.
- Designed and made in California.
A distinctive selvedge woven plaid inspired by antique Japanese indigo textiles and vintage madras fabrics, 100% cotton, milled on shuttle powerlooms in India.
The MF® BERKELEY shirt is designed and made in California by Mister Freedom®