Berkeley Pull-Over Shirt - Cacao Chambray
Mister Freedom's take on vintage college prep at the hight of Ivy Style. The “Berkeley” is a no-frills pull-over type shirt with a vintage preppy vibe, a nod to 1960’s American campuses attire, California old-school collegial wear and casual Ivy-League style. The moniker is an obvious reference to UC Berkeley and its rich history. For Fall, we are introducing a long-sleeve version of our Berkeley, but the shirt features the same specs as its Spring predecessor. The fabrics we opted for are very distinct: a brown chambray, for the instant patina aficionado. This fabric is not colorfast and a full wash will result in noticeable color loss, and an almost instant “vintage look”.
- An original MF® shirt pattern inspired by vintage 1960’s Ivy League style and American campuses attire.
- Pull-over type.
- Long sleeve edition.
- Button-down collar.
- Indigo-dyed corozo wood “Cat-Eyes” buttons.
- Two inverted-pleat chest pockets.
- Selvedge side gussets.
- Tailored-style sleeve setting.
- Chain-stitch construction.
- MF® woven “Sportsman” rayon label.
- Designed and made in California.
NOS Cacao Chambray (brown warp & white weft), 100% cotton plain weave fabric, about 9 Oz. (heavier weight than the average shirting chambray material), milled in Italy. This fabric is not colorfast and a full wash will result in noticeable color loss, and an almost instant “vintage look”.
The MF® BERKELEY shirt is designed and made in California by Mister Freedom®