GI Henley - Indigo
Mister Freedom's take on vintage military issued two-button henley undershirts. This pull-over style shirt is cut from Mister Freedom's secret stash of indigo cotton jersey, a handsome deep dark indigo blue yarn-dyed 100% cotton “Fisherman’s rib stitch” jersey knit, milled in USA. This shirt will subtly “bleed” and naturally age and fade with repeat wear and wash.
- An original MF® pattern inspired by vintage 1950’s Government-issued US Army M1950 two-button front cold weather undershirts.
- Utilitarian flatlock stitch overall construction.
- Corozo wood buttons.
- Contrasting indigo-dyed plain-weave fabric button placket.
- Stretch-resistant reverse weave top shoulder gusset.
- Wide self-fabric cuffs.
- Inverted top seam arm stitching.
- MF® Sportsman trademark contrasting green inside stitching.
- MF® Sportsman woven label.
- Made in USA.
New Old Stock 100% cotton “Fisherman’s rib stitch” jersey knit, deep dark indigo blue yarn-dyed, milled in USA.
We recommend cold wash with eco-friendly detergent, heat dryer. Wash and dry separately to avoid color transfer to light color garments.
DISCLAIMER: Beware that this indigo garment will ‘bleed’ through several wash/wear cycles, and color transfer will occur on other garments, furniture, car seats, skin, washing machine and heat-dryer drums. It is the nature of indigo-dyed garments to transfer some of the indigo color to other surfaces, from abrasion.
This indigo color transfer will eventually subside after about 10-15 wear/wash cycles.